Wednesday, March 23, 2011

UPDATED GUEST AUTHOR MASTER LIST

I initially posted a thread inviting fantasy, sci-fi and horror authors to participate in a reciprocal cross promotional concept with a mind to using my website’s author blog to spotlight some of their creative works…this offer stands and will continue to stand as I would like to see aspiring authors work together to promote each others’ works and the genres we love. Here is a list of authors I have featured on my blog since initiating this concept:
AUTHOR - GENRE - TITLE
Kriss Perras Running Waters - Sci-fi - 300 Nights



Patricia Puddle - children’s fantasy - Velvet Ball and the Broken Fairy



Jess C Scott - Fantasy - Other Side of Life



Nicki J Markus - Fantasy - Dragon’s Heart



Franz McClaren - Fantasy - Home Lost (Clarion of Destiny 1)



Tracy Falbe - Fantasy - Union or Renegades (Rys 1)



Tracey Alley - Fantasy - Erich’s Plea (Witchcraft Wars)



David N. Pauly - Fantasy - Icarus Rising



Ottilie Weber - YA Sci-Fi - End of the Line



Maxwell Alexander Drake - Fantasy - Farmers and Mercenaries



Danielle D Smith - (erotic) Horror - Black Dog and Rebel Rose



Charlie Courtland - Horror - The Secret of a Spicy Jalapeno



Franz s Mcclaren - Fantasy - Into the Demon Realm (Clarion of Destiny 5)



I have a group of others in the que and ready to be posted. Again, I invite other authors to participate…while reciprocal posting is the concept and is preferred, it is not strictly necessary…just submit a cover jpeg, synopsis and purchase and or contact links to geolouicewind@yahoo.ca and I will post your submission of my blog at www.georgestraatman.com. I believe we can all benefit by fostering a co-operative environment of promoting our works and the genres we love to work in.

1 comment:

  1. Hi George. I have not had to back at my blog yet. Perhaps we can arrange a guest blog/promo for some time in April?!

    ReplyDelete